The Library has two meeting rooms available for use by the community:
1. Large Meeting Room Capacity: 50
2. David Gardner Room Capacity: 12
The rooms are available for use during regular library hours. In order to reserve a meeting room, please complete the Application for Meeting Room Use. You can return the completed form to us several ways:
1. The form can be returned to the Circulation Desk;
2. The form can be faxed to us at 815-678-4484;
3. You can save the form as a PDF file and email it as an attachment to
From Toddler to Tween. Find all about our latest programs!
Read the latest! News from the library.
Search the Online Catalog. Access your account. Search Now!